Cultural holiday in Marche
If you like living an unforgettable cultural experience, Osteria dei Segreti proposes you a tour for discovering Marche…. Among art, history,culture and wonderful landscapes!
Osteria dei Segreti is really an optimal point of departure for who wants to explore the landscape and artistic marvels of Marche.
The offer contains:
- Accomodation in the double room
- Mountain bike at disposition;
- possibility of receiving a discount of 5%
- packed lunch on request
- Arrival at the hotel, accomodation in room
- Visit at the Middle-age Village of Cingoli defined "the terrace of Marche" for its panoramic position. From Cingoli,indeed, you may see the Adriaticum Sea and all the offschoots of Umbro-Marchigiano Appenini.
- In the morning destination Recanati, native town of the famous poet Giacomo Leopardi. You may visit the Building Leopardi, native home of the poet, and from here a signalled route that guides until Mountain Tabor, the known "colle dell'infinito", from which it is possible to do a visit at Museum Beniamino Gigli, where clothes of scene and photos of the great tenor of Recanati are conserved.
- At little kilometres from Recanati, in the afternoon, you may go to the Basilica of Loreto situated inside the walls of the city, in the center of square of Madonna, reachable with a walk among the shops of Corso Boccalini.
- Go to Macerata where, by reaching square of Freedom, you may visit the main public and monumental buildings of Macerata: the Building of the Municipality, the Loggia of the Merchants, the Church od San Paolo and the Tower of the Watch. Moreover, in the chief of province it is inevitable the visit at Building Buonaccorsi and at the Arena Sferisterio,built originally as a place for the ball with the bracelet, become successively a theatral structure.
- Visit at the caves of Frasassi situated inside the Natural Regional Park at the Red Throat; they are considered one of the most fascinating spectacles of all our Country.
The route can be modified according to your exigencies and curiosities; ours is not only a suggestion, because it would be impossible to describe what you may visit, by stopping here.
From the Middle-Age villages to the underground cities, we try to give you as a gift an unforgettable holiday made up of art and culture. Hence, we'll invite you to contact us for booking your next holiday at Osteria dei Segreti.
- Discount of 5% on the tarif
- wi-fi gratis in the room
- pay when you arrive at the hotel